If you are not satisfied with the performance of your product, or if your product arrives damaged or defective in some way, you may return it within 30 Days from the date of purchase (i.e., the date you ordered your product) for a full or partial refund, according to the Terms listed below.
- All returns must be approved by a Customer Service Agent by email ONLY, via the issuance of an RMA (a.k.a., Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Boundery will not accept any returns without an RMA.
- The printed RMA form must be included with the returned product.
- RMAs are valid for 15 days from date of issue. All returns must be postmarked and in the hands of the shipping carrier within this time frame.
- RMA Numbers must be clearly written on the outside of the return package (our shipping department is not able to accept any packages without an RMA Number clearly written on the outside of the package).
- All returns must be sent to:
6965 El Camino Real # 105-641
Carlsbad, CA 92009-4100
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must include the original product packaging.
- Refunds may only be issued to the same credit card or method of payment that was used during the original purchase.
- Refunds are processed as soon as possible AFTER we are able to verify receipt of the returned package at the warehouse, but may take up to 10 days to appear on your statement after the refund has been processed on our end, as your bank or credit card issuer may take longer to complete this transaction. Please contact your financial institution for assistance if you do not see your refund within 10 days AFTER receiving confirmation from our Customer Service Team that your refund was processed on our end.
- In lieu of actually returning the product, customers may be offered the opportunity to keep the product AND receive a partial refund or store credit.
- If a returned product does not come back in the condition it was sent out in (i.e., any damage not reported to the Customer Support Agent during the RMA issuing process), a refund may be denied (or additional charges may apply), and the item may be sent back to you at your expense.
- Original and return shipping charges for any non-defective returns are the sole responsibility of the customer. If the product is defective, Boundery will provide a pre-paid return shipping label.
- If a defective part was reported and a return shipping label was provided for you, but the part comes back to us fully functional or obviously damaged (other than manufacturing defects), then the charge for the return shipping label will be deducted from any refund due.
- We cannot process or refund packages marked as Return to Sender.
- Rejecting receipt of a package (a.k.a., "Return to Sender", or "RTS") is considered returning the package without an RMA Number and may be charged up to 50% of the retail value as a restocking fee. Any fees or shipping charges incurred by the unauthorized return of the package will be re-billed to the customer in the form of a deduction from any applicable refund amount. In cases where the rejected package costs more than the order itself, a refund is not possible.
- Any shipping and/or customs charges billed to a Boundery shipping account and not explicitly authorized by Boundery will be billed to the customer.
- Boundery is not responsible for invalid shipping addresses; we will ship to the address you provide on your order. Boundery is also not responsible for a customers’ failure to respond to a carriers’ pickup instructions. Undeliverable orders will either be Returned to Sender or destroyed by the ground carrier and will NOT be replaced nor refunded without Shipping Insurance.
To Return a purchase, contact our Customer Service Team within 30 Days after receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options and to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Please include the following information in your email:
- SUBJECT LINE: "Return Request: [Your Order Number]"
- BODY OF THE EMAIL:
- Your order number
- The reason you are requesting a return.
- List of units from your order that you wish to return.
- The first and last name used to place the order.
- The email address used to place the order.
- The phone number used to place the order.
Once your email has been received, the support agent will provide additional instructions for processing your Return.