The Night2Day™ Smart Light Bulb by Boundery integrates a built-in light sensor which automatically turns on when it gets dark at night, and off when it gets light in the daytime, eliminating the need to physically turn the light switch on or off. It works just like a regular light bulb in the sense that you just screw it in to the light socket. The difference is that it will turn itself off when the sun comes up!
- Automatically turns ON at night and OFF during the day
- Energy efficient, using 80% less energy than incandescent lights
- Only consumes 8W of electricity compared to a standard 60W incandescent bulb
- Lasts up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Easy to install and use, just like a regular light bulb - no additional hardware required
- 800 LED Lumens
- LED Lifespan 35,000 Hours
- TUV Certified
- Built-in sensor turns on/off at dusk/dawn automatically
- Suitable for use anywhere inside or outside of the home
- Utilizes a standard E26 base
- Color Temperature 5000-5500k
How does the Night2Day™ Bulb work?
- The built-in sensor detects sunlight, turning itself on at dusk, and off at dawn.
- Note that the sensor in the bulb must be able to detect direct light; if the sensor/bulb is blocked in any way, it won't be able to detect changes in light and dark.
Do I need to be home to flip a light switch on/off for it to work?
Nope! You can leave the light switch on, and, as long as it is dark outside, the sensor will light up your home even when you are not around!
Is the Night2Day™ bulb only intended for indoor use?
You can most definitely use the Night2Day™ bulbs outside. The "indoor use only" message on the box was intended to prevent use in harsh or extreme conditions.
* As with any other light bulb, do not expose your Night2Day™ Bulbs to water
Get your Night2Day™ Bulb here