What if you purchased Shipping Insurance , but later decide that you don't think you need it?
While we are happy to grant requests for cancellation, please note the following:
- Shipping Insurance may only be cancelled BEFORE your order has shipped. Once your order has live tracking information associated with it, the insurance may not be cancelled.
- Shipping Insurance may not be reinstated after it has been cancelled.
- If you experience a delivery problem after cancelling your Shipping Insurance, you will need to a file a claim with the ground carrier; we do not offer refunds or replacements for orders without Shipping Insurance.
- Uninsured orders will still qualify for the Post-Replacement Discount, which allows us to send you a replacement order for 50% OFF the cost of your original purchase. It is available for use one-time only to replace un-insured orders that were lost, stolen, or damaged in transit.
If you still wish to cancel your Shipping Insurance, please:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the subject line: "Cancel My Shipping Insurance"
- include the name, email address, and telephone number you used when placing the order
- include your Sales Order Number, if you have it (typically begins with SO, followed by 6 digits)